Use pretty gift tags for gift gifting to friends, family, and others. They are pretty and will add a touch of personality to your gift gifting.
Whether you buy them, make them, or download them from a website, gift tags are always great to have on hand for when the need to give someone a gift arises. I love creating them but don’t always have the time to do so. But I got a head start on these since I had some downtime during a week of travelling during the summer.
bountiful harvest Blessings
blank label to fill it in with desired words
These gift tags are simple yet lovely for adding to Autumn and Fall inspired gifts to others. How to achieve them from this site:
- simply download them from here, Harvest Blessings Labels – Free
- print them out on cardstock or any other good quality printing paper
- cut and attach to your gifts
- don’t forget to add your name
- they’re all sized to 300 x 300 and are all in one document.
- you can definitely set your printer to chose which page you want to print or print all pages to get all three kinds if you’d like.
- also note that there are 4 of each kind on each page so print them double (or print how ever many copies of each page) if you need more than 4.
Could you use these gift tags? Do you find yourself needing to run to the store to buy gift tags every time you need to give a gift? You can find how to make this Fall granola mix here.