I always love decorating our front porch for Fall. I think a wreath is the one piece that brings everything together. This year though with everything goin on, I didn’t add much to the porch. But this wreath I made last Fall is proudly hanging on our front door. You could also use it anywhere else in your home such as on a mantle, hang in the dining room or kitchen, etc. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Watch the video tutorial below to make one. It’s super easy and your front door will look lovely!
- 1 Grapevine Wreath (any size you prefer (mine is about 12 inches round)
- Two Leaf Garlands (I got them 6ft long for the size of wreath)
- Small faux pumpkins
- Optional, dried berry bunches (if your garland doesn’t have any)
- Optional, dried acorns (real or faux) – Here’s another set of them
- Hot Glue
- This leaf garland already has pumpkins and berries on it
Easy Fall Wreath Video
Hope you found this easy Fall wreath video helpful!! Now grab your materials and go make yourself one!
Pin This Image
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).