Create a fun Halloween Breakfast Charcuterie Board for your kids and your family this Halloween.
Halloween Breakfast Spread
The surprise look on our kids faces when they saw this Halloween Breakfast Spread was everything! I wanted to show you how you could create a Halloween breakfast spread for your family.
Why Create a Breakfast Spread?
Breakfast spreads are so much fun to eat especially on Holidays or Weekends when everyone seems more relaxed and willing to sit down to enjoy a good breakfast. The wide variety of foods on a Breakfast board is a great way to include all aspects of the necessary food groups, proteins, whole grains, fruits, and all the essentials plus some fun stuff along the way. Every one can pick what they want to eat and just have a good time eating.
How to Create a Halloween Breakfast Spread
Bring your idea to life by creating a spread on the table.
- First you start with an idea of main foods (Ideas – Waffles, Pancakes, Muffins, Breakfast Burrito Spread, etc).
- Once you have the idea and ready, gather all foods. (You can make them, purchase or do a mix of both). We enjoy all things homemade so I made Waffles and Pancakes. But I also bought a few Mini-Powdered Donuts for good looks. I was going to add some chocolate muffins. Returned from Walmart, immediately turned on the oven and sprayed muffin tin, only to realize I had ZERO Cocoa. I was distraught, as you can imagine:) I mean, I was just in Walmart – how could I not know I needed to buy Cocoa.
- Meats – Eggs, Ham, Bacon, Cheese, etc. (I didn’t do any for this spread).
- Have a variety of fruits – Strawberries, Blueberries, Bananas are my top 3 for this spread. Blackberries and Raspberries would be great too.
- Don’t forget all the fixings – whipped cream (because why not), 100% Pure Maple Syrup (you cut off a little sugar with a good syrup), Nutella, fun colorful sprinkles, etc.
- Red Juice as Grapefruit, Cranberry, or Orange Juice, Grape Juice, or Apple Juice, etc.
- Use serving trays and utensils surrounding the holiday theme.
Setting Up Your Breakfast Spread
- Get a black tablecloth if you want. Lay the tray down. Add the main foods, then add the extras.
- Add the fixings in cute little bowls or big bowls if you family is large
- Add the serving plates, utensils, cups, etc.
- Pour juice in cool drinking cups
- Add decorative fun items.