This White Christmas Fudge Recipe is one of the easiest Christmas Fudge you can make! It’s tasty and can make a great homemade gift too.
Easy Christmas Fudge
Christmas fudge is one of the easiest Christmas treat you can make that will please both adults as well as kids. They make a great homemade gifts too for friends, family, and others. You don’t need much ingredients, at least not the one I’m sharing today.
My mom made a lot a fudge when I was growing up (some were even her little side business). Only she took the long way out – and boy was her fudge tasty! I’ve made the long version a few times but I don’t want to always do the long version. So here is my easy version.
I started making this easy fudge a few years ago at Christmas time when I got really creative. It’s so easy and so fun to customize for every holiday. Just add in your favorite add-ins and holiday colors and you’ve got that holiday fudge.
White Christmas Fudge Recipe in Step-by-Step Photos
How to Make Easy White Christmas Fudge
You will need:
- 1 Bag White Chocolate
- 1/2 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Holiday Sprinkles
- A Square 8 – inch Baking Pan
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place chocolate and milk in a skillet over low heat. Melt. Monitor and stir occasionally so it would not burn.
- Once fully melted, immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Add sprinkles over the fudge.
- Place fudge in the refrigerator to harden about 30 mins to an hr.
- Once harden enough, remove and cut into squares.
Note: Here are other ways to customize this fudge – Add a few drops of Peppermint Extract (or your favorite flavoring) once melted and before pouring into baking pan.
- Stir in sprinkles in the mix once melted
- Stir in seasonal dried fruits
Pin This White Christmas Fudge Recipe
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6