White Chocolate Easter Candy Bark
This Easter Candy Bark recipe makes one of the the easiest Easter treats! It’s super fast, super pretty, super easy to serve and most of all, made with white chocolate! Who wouldn’t want to make this easy Easter Dessert? Easter Bunny Bark (as some call it) will be a fun treat to serve to a crowd at an Easter Party or as a party food favor! Let’s get right to making it!
The few ingredients I Used
Melt Chocolate according to package directions
Immediately spread on a parchment lined cookie sheet
Top with Easter Candy and Sprinkles
Place in refrigerator about 15 minutes to harden
Break into Pieces
How to Make White Chocolate Easter Candy Bark
- 1 Bag White Chocolate
- Assortment of M&Ms, Sprinkles and other fun Easter toppings (chocolate pieces, candy pieces, etc).
- Nuts, optional
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt candy according to package directions.
- Pour over lined cookie sheet.
- Top with M&Ms, Sprinkles, chopped pieces of cookies or chocolate, or whatever toppings you choose.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool about 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into pieces.
- How fun was that?! Enjoy!
Easter Candy Bark
Have you tried making Easter Candy Bark before? What were some of your favorite ingredients to add? I’d love to know what you think about making Easter Candy Bark in the comments below.
Save and Share
Pin This Image
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).