This is an easy winter fudge recipe you can make with your kids during the winter. Just add blue and white sprinkles and it will be a winter fudge.
Wintertime gives us the opportunity to express our selves in the kitchen. I’m not talking about fancy recipes that call for a million ingredients and 2 million steps. I’m mainly speaking about easy, fun recipes you can make with your kids. Oh what can we make today? Winter fudge it is! Just make it white and add blue sprinkles to give it that winter look.
Easy White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 & 1/2 bags of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- Cooking Spray
- Blue sprinkles
- White snowflake sprinkles (optional)
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper; set it aside.
- Spray a large skillet over low heat. Spray it with cooking spray to coat.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, then the milk.
- Stir continually until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sprinkles if desired.
- Pour & spread fudge into the prepared lined baking pan.
- Spread and smooth the top.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Let fudge cook and harden in the refrigerator.
- Once hard enough, cut into squares and enjoy.
Note: Be sure to use more chocolate chips than milk in this recipe. If you use a bag of chips, use only 1/2 can of milk. If you use 1:1 ratio, the fudge will be too soft. Definitely still edible but just a little too soft.
Storing Fudge: Place extra fudge in a storage container and store tightly covered. The fudge will firm up even more but will not become too hard to eat. It will have a great texture. If your fudge turned out a little on the softer side (see not above), it will be helpful to store it in the fridge.
Pin It Here for Later
Want more easy fudge recipes?
Check out my similar Valentine Hearts Fudge Recipe Here