These Ghost Cinnamon rolls were a fun idea to add a for cinnamon roll treats for the kids.
I loved seeing the idea of Spooky Cinnamon Rolls on Instagram. I’ve seen the mummy kind and I think another type of Ghost. I wanted to put my own spin on my for our kids so I made these. The hardest part is shaping the ghosts but it’s also easy if that makes sense. I mean, how hard can this be right?! Well, not everyone is as food creative… but we made that work.
Ghost Cinnamon Rolls
What you need:
- 1 Can of Swirl-type Cinnamon Rolls
- Sprinkle eyes
What to do:
- Unroll the rolls, save the icing
- Shape each piece of dough into a simple ghost (look up easy ghost drawings online like here)
- Bake the rolls according to instructions on the can
- Remove from oven, let cool.
- Drizzle icing over and add 2 eyes on each roll.
Our kids enjoyed these much and one of our neighbor’s kid who saw me taking the photos of them.
Have you tried making ghost Cinnamon Rolls before?