Make this Halloween Snack Mix for a movie night for the family to enjoy! Catch my Fall Snack Mix here.
The popcorn taste with sweet white chocolate and M&Ms make this a fun little snack for Halloween, another holiday, for a movie night, or just anytime you need a twist on popcorn.
Halloween Snack Mix
What You Need:
- 2/3 Cups Corn Kernels Popcorn + Oil (or 2 bags regular popcorn in a bag)
- 6 Blocks White Candy Melts
- Halloween M&Ms
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Pop the corn according to directions. I did not add salt.
- Pour popcorn into a baking pan (large & deep enough to hold it)
- Melt Chocolate (candy melt) according to the directions on the package (I use 1 tsp oil for each 3 blocks of chocolate)
- Drizzle over popcorn.
- Add M&Ms and Sprinkles.
- Ladle into small bowls to serve.
Pin It Here
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).