This Black and White Halloween Fudge is so festive and tasty, and such a great option for a Fun Halloween treat!
I got to say, I love the colors of this Fudge very much. At first, I was thinking that the white should be on the the top but I love how the black with the M&Ms turned out. This Halloween Fudge is very tasty and can be a fun treat for kids and adults alike at home or at a party.
Look at the beautiful colors of this fudge. Here are some images of what it looks like in the pan to when I took it out.
Halloween Fudge Recipe
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 can Condensed Milk
- Cooking Spray
- Halloween Color or Flavored M&Ms
- Black Food Coloring
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper; set it aside.
- Place a large skillet over low heat. Spray it with cooking spray to coat.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, then the milk.
- Stir continually until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in M&Ms (or this can be a topping).
- Pour & spread half fudge mix into the prepared lined baking pan.
- Add black food coloring to the remaining half fudge mix.
- Pour mix over the white mixture.
- Top with more M&Ms.
- Let fudge cool and harden in the refrigerator.
- Once hard enough, cut into squares and enjoy.
Note: Be sure to use more chocolate chips than milk in this recipe. If you use a bag of chips, use only 1/2 can of milk. If you use 1:1 ratio, the fudge will be too soft. Definitely still edible but just a little too soft.
Pin It Here
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).