This Fall fudge is easy to make and is very festive for a Fall occasion. This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
Make this Fall fudge for a crowd or for a kids party. It is so fun to make, festive, and will most-likely be a crowd-pleaser.
Fall Fudge Recipe
- 1/2 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bag of Butterscotch Morsels
- 1/2 can Condensed Milk
- Cooking Spray
- Fall Color M&Ms
- Fall Sprinkles
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper; set it aside.
- Place a large skillet over low heat. Spray it with cooking spray to coat.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, then the milk.
- Stir continually until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in M&Ms (or this can be a topping).
- Pour & spread fudge into the prepared lined baking pan.
- Top with M&Ms if you haven’t added them yet, then sprinkles.
- Let fudge cool and harden in the refrigerator.
- Once hard enough, cut into squares and enjoy.
Note: Be sure to use more chocolate chips than milk in this recipe. If you use a bag of chips, use only 1/2 can of milk. If you use 1:1 ratio, the fudge will be too soft. Definitely still edible but just a little too soft.
Pin It Here
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).