These simply activities will help to stimulate babies senses – see, touch, smell, maybe even sound, and of course, they will want to taste everything. Mine especially loved feeling them, making marks in them, and trying to eat them.
1) Homemade Moon Sand – See activity for toddlers here
Here she has her own little bowl of moon sand to play with.
Putting her floured hand in her mouth.
2) “Cornmeal” Sandbox – See the activity for toddlers here
3) Touch and Feel Coloured Rice Bowl
4) Frozen Jello Squished Blocks – See activity for toddlers here
5) Edible Finger Paint – See toddler activity here
Add an array of colours to a plate and let her play
Trying hard to put the plate in her mouth