This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a small compensation if you buy anything through the links from this list. Full disclosure here.
Looking for that perfect gift for homemakers and busy moms? I’ve put together a list of 10 tried and true items that has helped me personally to stay somewhat organized and to get things done without always feeling frazzled. While these gifts are mainly for planning, cooking, and relaxing I cannot tell you enough how they have helped me personally and helped our home to run much smoother. I’ve used them all in some way. Help your friends and family who are moms and homemakers keep family activities in control, save time in the kitchen, and relax and unwind after a tiring day by gifting them one of these gifts.
Organize and Planning Help
1. Planners – I have used my own kind of practical planner with tons of printables rather than just dates to write things down. But I really love having something to write on (despite the age of electronics) and keep track of what I (we) need to do. Think that person may love a planner? This Homemakers Friend 2020 Planner looks good and has great reviews. Click here The Homemaker’s Friend 2020 Planner
Menu Planner – I always plan meals and that really helps me to know what’s for dinner instead of walking around in the kitchen around meal time wondering what to cook. Plus it helps us to spend better (I think) and eat better at home. Planning, then shopping and following through with meals is a game change for this. Meal Planning Notepad
2. Instant Pot Duo 6 Quart -Cut your meal time cooking in half or less with an instant pot! My hubby bought one of these for me and I couldn’t be happier with it. Think of times when you want to make something that takes a little while but you forgot to pre-prep or you get home from work or from running around all day but still want a healthy quick meal. Instant Pot Duo 6 Quart is your best friend! Throw everything in and have a meal in less than no time. This cooks everything and even bakes desserts, too in half the time as a you would a with regular pot.
The Ultimate Instant Cookbook – Don’t forget to pair this cookbook along with the instant pot – The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook
3. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Pot Set – Well what mom or homemaker doesn’t like a good pot set? Cuisinart Stainless Steel Pot Set
4. Utensil Set – Because they’ll need one to aid them during cooking – Stainless Steel Utensil Set
Personal Care & Motivation
Coffee Mug with Socks Moms and homemakers need personal care just like everyone else. Help them take care of themselves and relax with these lovely gifts below.
5. Most moms I know love to drink coffee. They may need a little coffee break at times or something to help them get started in the morning. I love this set Coffee Mug Set
6. My husband and I loved to drink soothing tea as an evening tradition before bed and still do when the need rises. Nightly Calm Herbal Tea
7. Water Bottle – We all need to stay hydrated. I find that I do better with drinking water when I have a good water bottle filled and ready to drink from rather than having to refill a glass every time. Love the encouraging words on this one – Water Bottle With Time Markers
8. Books – Ah, help mom and that homemaker feel even more encouraged with a good book about motherhood. I have this book and so many times I’ll open it up to just the right page that seems to “know” what I’m feeling. I’ll read the thought on that page and it really does seem to help change my mood. Pressing Pause:100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus
9. Cozy Positive Encouraging Blanket – I don’t know about you but nothing says cozy than a soft blanket while cuddled up on a chair on a wintry day or night. Well, joking. But this blanket is supposed to be some kind of motivational blanket and I think any mom or homemaker will love to cuddle up with one – after a long tiring day. Chanasya Positive Healing Blanket
10. Relaxing Bath Spa – Cozy blankets and relaxing night time tea has got to be paired with a soothing bath! I mean, for realz! This All-Natural calming bath and body works looks good to me. Think I want this too – Natural Lavender Bath Set
And as a bonus, you can choose to give an essential oil kit. We love using them for various purposes around the home, from diffusing, to helping with bruises, colds, to helping with cleaning, etc. I don’t sell them but I do order from two different sources. It will hopefully make a beneficial gift to someone (or try them it in your own home)>
Don’t forget to add a diffuser to purify the air and to make the home smell wonderful!
Pin It Here
What are some of your favorite gifts to give to a mom or homemaker? What do you love to receive most?