A few weeks ago, I shared our Master Bedroom reveal with a coastal inspired makeover. We have been really pleased with the look and feel of the room. It is really a comfi, airy space that everyone seems to be enjoying. Even the kids tend to find it an inviting place to play jumping now more than ever.
Although, not every item in the room is new, I still thought it would be fitting to write up a source list of the various items that we used for the makeover.
Note: I am not in anyway affiliated with any of these brands. But I did receive products from ATG Stores to complete the makeover.
While there are still some other work to be done such as the baseboards, closets, and doors, we are pretty happy with how it turned out. And our lovely nightstands with drawers are still sitting in their boxes un-assembled.
Here is a detailed source list of where everything came from:
- Paint Color: Igloo Blue by Behr
- Headboard: ATG Stores
- Dresser and Mirror combo: ATG Stores
- Bedding Sheets: Amazon
- Bedding Quilt: Amazon
- King and queen size pillows: Walmart
- Grey accent pillow: Walmart (already owned from another set)
- Blue accent pillow: Ross Dress Store (already owned)
- Blue coastal throw blanket: Ross Dress Store (already owned)
- Nautical Striped Curtains: Home Goods
- White end tables: Walmart (already owned for a few years; they were brown but I repainted them white last Christmas)
- Weathered top flower stands: Ross Dress Store (already owned)
- Lamps: Walmart (already owned)
- Encouragement sign by the door: Kohl’s clearance (already owned)
- Star wall art: At Home Stores
- Whale: Home Goods Clearance
- Wicker mirror: Kohl’s (already owned)
- Sign above headboard: DIY
- Vintage clock: Kohl’s clearance (already owned but repainted)
- Plant: Hobby Lobby half off (already owned)
- Large brown basket: Ross Dress Stores (already owned)
- Fur pillows: K-Mart (already owned)
- Grey Basket and everything in it: At Home Stores
I think I have covered the basis. If you have a question about any item in this room, feel free to let me know in the comments. And thanks for you lovely comments on the room makeover.