Make this fun Apple Cider Drink for your kids to enjoy this Fall. Serve it with some Fall shaped cookies for a fun afternoon or after school snack.
Making Apple Cider in the Fall
My kids love Warmed Apple Cider but sometimes the taste could be a little too strong for them. I’ve learned to adjust the recipe my way for the kiddos to enjoy.
How to Make Warmed Apple Cider
What you’ll need:
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Packs Apple Cider Mix
- 2 TBSP Sugar (I used pure Cane sugar)
- 1 Red Apple cut into 4 equal pieces
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
What to do:
- Add 4 Cups water to a skillet
- Pour in Cider mix, sugar and one Cinnamon stick
- Boil for 5 minutes; let it cool until warm enough to drink
- Divide Cider among two cool mugs.
- Add one apple slice to each mug
- Add a Cinnamon stick to each mug
- Serve warm
Look at how lovely this looks and not to mention, how delicious it tastes! My kids were so excited for this drink as they really enjoy apple cider in the Fall.
Pin it for Later
Do your kids drink Apple Cider? How do you customize the taste for them to enjoy?