Make a fun Fall Snack Tray for your kiddos this Fall; they are so much fun to make and fun to eat.
Fun Fall Snack Tray for Kids
I have so much fun making Holiday Snack Trays for the kiddos. They are so easy to put together the array of snacks make the trays look so beautiful and appealing to eat. Fall trays are one of my favorites because the colors are so vibrant! Well, any kind of holiday snack tray is my favorite. You can pretty much create a snack tray with any kind of snack food and the best part is, they are never the same. The possibilities are just endless. Creating this Fall tray took me about a minute for a surprise after school treat for the kids. They were surprised indeed. Last year’s Fall snack board was a hit also.
How to Make a Fall Snack Tray for Your Kids
- Use snacks your kids already enjoy but in seasonal colors (choose about 3 to 4 favorites)
- Pick one or two new snacks to try (it’s ok if they don’t end up liking the new)
- Add fruits (seasonal or seasonal colors) – see here
- Add a few extra fun treats (yes, candy is ok)
- Arrange the snacks in an appealing way
- Optional, add decorations (tiny bowls of sprinkles can be decorations, pumpkins, etc)
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).