Before I had kids, I used to think that Baby wipes were for wiping babies only. But throughout the space of three kids and all the wipes we use (still using), I have discovered many more practical ways to use wipes around the home and on-the-go!
I have tried many brands of wipes but one of my newest favorite types of wipes is the Huggies Simply Clean. It is New & Improved with Triple Clean Layers. Not only do they clean very well but they are soft yet strong enough NOT to fall apart during cleaning. In addition, they come in pretty packs of various prints and even designer tubs for your convenience. We love using them! Did I mention how soft they are and how well they clean? Huggies Wipes are a great way to clean up family’s messes, not just baby’s!
Here are 10 general practical ways to put these wipes to use:
1. To clean Our Bodies:
- These wipes can be used for quick personal hygiene purposes – for those times when you need a quick refresh
- For make-up removing – I have seen many make up removing wipes in the stores but Huggies wipes are just so mild for the skin
- Just think about it.Wipes are known for cleaning up baby messes right? And we know how good they work. So why not try these tripple clean wipes on our own selves?
- Are your toddlers still wearing pull-ups? Make changing between pull-ups easy by using Huggies wipes.
- After Meals: Ever had a kid whose face and hands were covered with pasta sauce? Yep, these Huggies Tripple Clean Layers come in handy for these times!
- Hello Restaurants! We love using wipes to clean our kids messy bodies after eating out at Restaurants!
- Our 4 year old just can’t seem to use enough wipes – she is always asking for one for cleaning up!
- While I love having all-purpose cleaner and a cleaning rag or paper towel handy, these wipes are definitely a “go-to” when I need something real quick, easy, and effective.
- They are great for wiping down tubs, sinks, and toilet seats.
3. For Potty Training :
- To much easier with these wipes by using them for quick potty cleaning. Even the kids can help clean their little potties.
- These are great for potty-training on-the-go.You know, the times when you are out where there is no restrooms and the little ones need to use the potty. Use Huggies wipes to clean them up!
- They are great for cleaning car messes such as cup holders and other car seat spills.
- Not to mention, they make dashboards and other parts of car clean-up even faster.
- With little kids in the car,
theywe tend to snack a lot and mess is just inevitable.
- I even use them to clean up crumbs that may have fallen in the car
- I used to keep a tube of all-purpose cleaning wipes in the car but these Huggies Simply Clean wipes really do the job. And what better wipes to use around the kids than something that is gently and baby-friendly?
Eek…sorry! Just wanted to show you proof that it actually works! And yes, I clean my van but it gets dirty again.
5. In the un-avioidable diaper/storage bag:
- Seriously, I thought I would be done with diaper bags once the kids get to be around a year old or two. So not the case. There is always the possibility of a toddler spilling something on their clothes and needing a change or with our crazy weather here – one day it may be hot and the next, very cold. So keeping a bag in the car helps for when we are on the go and of course, we always need wipes handy for those times when we are out and someone needs a quick clean up.
6. Play-time clean-up:
- Keeping kids toys clean is a must! Why not use these wipes to make cleaning toys easier? Keep a pack in the playroom or in the kids play area to clean toys.
- Going to play outside or at the park: Huggies wipes make hand and face cleaning easy at the park. When kids are outside, they like to explore. We want to make sure they come up clean after all that exploring and finding who knows what!
- Quick story: The other day, we were at the park and one of our daughters found something (pom pom, I believe) and brought it to her daddy. He told her that he did not know where it had been so it was not the best to wave it around. I was happy to pull out a Huggies triple clean wipe and wipe of her hands after we told her to throw it away.
- Also, We like to take snacks to the park. Keep those little hands germ free from playing on the rides and so forth when it is time to eat or use them to clean up after eating.
7. For electronic care:
- Want to quickly wipe down electronics – I am guilty of using wipes for this, especially my phone
- Or how about those computer screens – I have used wipes for cleaning them, too
8. For clothing care:
- Did you know that these Huggies Wipes could be used to clean up spills on clothing, too?
- Quick story: My hubby was packing for a business trip and realized that one of his pants he wanted to pack had a little spill. I immediately looked across the room and saw a pack of these wipes on the dresser and encouraged him to use one to clean his pants. And what do you know, it sure worked! No more trying to wash and dry pants while packing in the middle of the night!
9. For Shoe cleaning:
- Yes! I have used wipes for this, too.
- Sometimes, it is the quickest cleaning product to find and use for shoes!
10. And for general all-purpose cleaning:
- Got a spill on the kitchen table or floor? These Huggies wipes are good for that, too
- Want to wipe down counters and appliances without having to reach for your cleaning basket? Have no fear, because you can surely use Huggies Wipes for these, too
So these are some of our favorite ways to use diaper wipes, especially the Huggies Simply Clean wipes with triple layers. Remember, these wipes can be used whether or not you have little ones at home. And if you are sensitive to all the other kinds of cleaning wipes on the market, you may want to try using something mild – like these wipes!
So what are you waiting for? Hopefully, I have convinced you enough to head over to Walmart to learn more about these awesome wipes and to grab a few packs for your easy effective cleaning needs! And while you are there, check out these four short videos of how these wipes are used.
• 101: HUGGIES® Wipes, the ONLY wipes with TripleClean* layers. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.* #tripleclean
• Explorers: Don’t let a little mess get in the way of a lot of fun! HUGGIES® Wipes helps ALL explorers stay in the adventure. #bestfriend
• Pasta Baby: Question: What happens when babies and pasta collide? Answer: HUGGIES® Wipes with TripleClean* layers.
• Playtime: Playtime can be a dirty job. HUGGIES® Wipes. Keep the play. Not the dirty.
What uses have you found for Huggies Diaper Wipes?