You’ve heard it all too often. So many products on the market these days have high chemical contents. All of the unpronounceable ingredients on the labeling surely cannot be good on your skin as they may lead to unhealthy effects. So you pause to wander if the products you use are healthy enough for you and maybe have even considered making a switch. But it’s not that easy; after all, you love your products and have been using them for a period of time. Most importantly, you have no idea what products to start with if you were even going to switch to ones that made with more natural ingredients. I’ve got you and I’m here to help by giving you a list of all-natural (or mostly natural) hair and skin products we use around the house.
I grew up in a pretty natural home and have already been using some natural skin products around my own home. So while making the switch didn’t happen overnight, my growing up foundation may have given me the courage to change some things around.
When looking for natural skincare products I always look for labels that say “made from natural ingredients” (such as plants, herbs, beeswax, essential oils, coconut oils, Eucalyptus, Lavender, etc). I also look for products without: Parbens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Dyes, etc. Hope that gives you an idea of what products to use. And when in doubt do a Google keyword such and read reviews. Starting small with one switch at a time may help you cut down on feeling overwhelmed. Small changes can make a big difference.
20 All Natural Skin Products for Your Home and Family
- Essential Oils – You can create some pretty great DIY skin products using Essential Oils. Read about my 10 most popular ways to use them at home. If you’re still undecided about the use of these oils and would prefer to start with purchasing already made products, check out these below.
2. Body Wash – I’ve been trying the Everyone line of skincare products.
4. Hand Soap
Check out the full Line of Everyone’s Products here.
6. Face Soap
7. Face Scrub
8. Face Cleaner and Toner – Witch Hazel
9. Lash Growth
10. Lip Balm or create your own
12. Mouth Wash and Floss
14. Skin Oils – Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Jojoba Oil
15. Castor Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil
17. Nail Polish Remover – I was super excited to find this all-natural nail polish remover. It is super great for removing nail polish on kids.
18. Skin Ointment (balm)
19. Cold Rubs – I love Zarbee’s products for this – very inexpensive and smells so good too!
20. Bug Spray
So what are you waiting for? I sure hope you found this post helpful so you too could find the right skin products for your family. Don’t forget to check out 10 Most Popular Ways to Use Essential Oils Around the Home!
Pin it Here
Leave a Reply