Make these Easter foam bunnies with your kids. They’re colorful and just too cute. I bet your kids would enjoy making them! This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
Our kids had fun making these cute little Easter bunnies. They are literally so easy to make since most of the items are already pre-made. No cutting required. When there is less cut-outs for a craft it makes the craft so much easier. But sometimes, you do have to start from scratch. Check our Paper Plate Easter Bunnies here.
How to Make Easter Foam Bunnies
What you need
- Foam shaped bunnies
- Felt Easter eggs
- Easter egg stickers
- Large Pom poms or bunny tails
- Small pom poms for noses
- Craft eyes
- Glue stick or liquid glue
- Black marker
- Optional, flower sequins or flower buttons (flower stickers can be used instead)
What to do
- Use glue to add eyes and noses to the bunnies
- Draw a mouth using the black marker
- Decorate the bunnies with felt eggs and stickers
- If desired, add a sequin flower for a little bow on the bunnies ears
- Add tail with a large pom pom or bunny tail and glue
- Let the bunnies dry
Aren’t they adorable? Our kids loved making them! I hope your kinds enjoy making them if they do try them.
Pin It Here
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).