Making Ghost Marshmallows is so much fun and very, very easy. It’s about the easiest “recipe” I’ve ever made, seriously!
Ghost-face Marshmallows are so easy to make and will add a spooky touch to your kids Fall snacks. I love how that only one ingredient is needed and just an edible food marker to create these. Aren’t kids food so fun make. I’ve gotten quite creative these past few weeks creating some spooky fun treats to share with you. Check out these cute Mummy Oreos and Halloween Pudding Cups I’ve already shared. Ah, I’m definitely on a roll this season! My kids, of course, are the ones who benefit from these fun treats. They get to eat them after school or if they’re home when they’re made. But first, mommy has to take the photos to show you before every dives in! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
How to Make Ghost Marshmallows
- 1 Bag Marshmallows (I got the medium-sized ones for a little more room to draw)
- Black Edible Marker (find it here)
What to do:
- Draw Ghost faces on the amount of marshmallow you need
- Start by drawing two long-ish eyes, then a long-ish mouth as if it’s opened
- Experiment with different types of Ghost drawings on the Marshmallows (if you mess up, try again on another Marshmallow
- If you’re not sure how to draw the faces – look up these designs
You can serve these to the kids as is or add them to a snack/treat board for them. Have fun create Ghost Marshmallows for your little Spooky ones!
Pin It Here
More Halloween Treats Recipes. . . .