Hot Cocoa Mixes are a great way to give a simple yet delicious gift to someone at Christmas. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
How to Make Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 Cup Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- Toppings (Marshmallow, crushed peppermint, M&Ms
- 3 Mason Jars
- Holiday Ribbon
- Gift Tags
- Mix cocoa, cinnamon, and powdered sugar together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Separate them into Mason Jars.
- Top with Marshmallows, crushed Peppermint pieces or M&Ms or a mix of toppings.
- Seal jars tightly. Add a decorative ribbon and a gift tag with instructions for “how to use”.
- Give these as gifts to friends, family, neighbors, etc. for a wonderful treat at Christmas
Pin It Here
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6