Make these hot cocoa spoons for your hot Cocoa bar at Christmas time. They are so fun to make and not to mention, bring oodles of joy with each bite!!
Add these chocolate covered spoons to your Hot Cocoa Station to WOW your family, friends and even YOURSELF at Christmastime! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Ah, nothing looks more appealing that a good hot cocoa station during the holidays. Do you agree? Typically, I make a hot drink station during the Fall that includes tea, hot cocoa, and coffee. But at Christmastime we make it more of a hot cocoa station and include more things like hot chocolate spoons, holiday candy & Oreos and of course peppermint EVERTHING!
If you don’t make hot cocoa stations you should give it a try. It’s just a fun little corner you can add to your home during the holidays. You could also make it as a special event just for one evening where your family can drink hot cocoa and eat alllllll the junk:) We do a hot cocoa and snack bar some special evenings but I also like to have a daily setup throughout the season.
Hot Chocolate Spoons Recipe
Hot Cocoa Spoons
- Disposable spoons (I chose white) – You can use red or green but make the chocolate a contrasting color. Note: If you have spoon molds you can use those too instead of disposable spoons.
- White melting chocolate
- Brown melting chocolate
- Or any other color Candy Melts you prefer (Wilton brand has a variety of colors).
- Crushed Peppermint
- Other type of dried topping
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each spoon in melted chocolate.
- Lay the spoon on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Immediately add Sprinkles, M&Ms or Crushed Peppermint or other topping.
- Continue repeating the steps until you have the amount of chocolate covered spoons you need.
- Let the spoon dry while still on parchment lined baking pan. Enjoy.
These spoons are just so fun to add to any hot cocoa station set-up. Dip them in your hot cocoa, or eat the candy off the spoons. Enjoy!
Pin It Here
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6