We don’t mind having a few bees around the house but not if they are paper bees, of course. Spring and Summer are perfect times to make these super cute little insects with your little ones. See our ladybug, paper worm, and dragonfly crafts here. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
I have not met a kid who likes to be around real bees yet bees are an essential part of our environment. Making a bee craft is always fun for our kids, though despite that they are don’t like bees near them. I can’t blame them. They’ve also started to become interested in honey (tasting and adding it to their drinks). I love that!! If you have little ones at home, trying making this fun craft with them if you haven’t done so already. I think they’ll enjoy it.
Paper Bee Craft
What you need
- Black construction Paper
- Yellow construction paper
- Black Sharpie, paint or construction paper
- Craft Eyes
- Fuzzy Stickss (Chenille Stems)
- Kids Glue
What to do
- Use yellow construction paper to cut out the body of the bee.
- Use black paper for the wings.
- Glue the parts together.
- Add on craft eyes.
- Use fuzzy sticks for the mouth and antennae.
- Use a Sharpie, black paint or cut out paper strips to make the stripes on the bee.
- Allow the bee to dry once you are done gluing
- The bee is done. Have fun playing with it or displaying it around the house.
Pin It Here
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).