These Star Brownies are so cute, festive, fun and taste real good and will make a lovely treat at Christmas time.
Brownie is an easy dessert that is so loved by many. It can be even easier with a pre-mixed box of brownies. That is exactly what I used to make these Star Brownies. One box of brownie mix can serve a bunch of people. With the holiday festivities, a double batch will go a long way.
Christmas Star Brownies Step-by-Step Photos
Peppermint Star Brownie Recipe
- 1 Box Brownie (I used Fudge)
- Eggs and Oil (according to the ingredients on the box)
- 1 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- Powdered Sugar
- Star-shaped cookie cutters (I used 3 different sizes)
- Heat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix brownies according to package directions. Add Peppermint extract.
- Bake according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- Use the star cookie cutter to create star shaped brownies.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Serve.
Christmas Star Brownie Recipes
Pin It Here
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6