Looking for an easy yet healthy breakfast that can be tweaked to everyone’s desire? Look no further. Yogurt breakfast bowls are going to be your best friend! They’re fast and easy and can be as healthy as you want them to be. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
We love having Yogurt bowls for breakfast (we call them yogurt parfait even though they are a little different). They are easy, filling and can be as healthy as you want them to be since you are in control of what you add to them. I mainly include them on the breakfast menu whenever I think we’re going to have lots of fruits around, mainly blueberries and strawberries since that’s what the kids enjoy most with their yogurt.
Easy to Customize
Don’t you just love breakfast foods that can be customized in so many ways? Yogurt breakfast bowls are just that – you can customize them any way to suit you and your family’s liking.
- Choose your preference of yogurt (Greek, Danon, Stonyfield, etc) – choose yogurt that are less sweet yogurt for a healthier option
- Choose your flavor – plain, vanilla, coconut, lime, strawberry, etc.
- Choose your sweetener if desired (Honey, Agave Nectar, other)
- Choose your fruit toppings (Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Dragon Fruit, Pomegranate, etc).
- Choose your grains, nuts, and seed toppings (Almonds, walnuts, Granola, shredded coconut, cranberries, Chia seeds or just whatever you desire to throw in)
Yogurt Bowl Ideas
These are just two examples of how you can customize yogurt bowls to suite your tastes. Have little ones who don’t like too many toppings? That’s OK. Simply add the ones they like. If they prefer no add-ins or toppings, that’s OK, too. Not all our kids will even eat yogurt.
Want to Try Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
You too can make this easy breakfast. I think yogurt bowls are just so pretty and really appeals to the taste senses. We have not tried them with any kind of exotic fruits (except the Chia seeds) but I’ve seen toppings such as pomegranate, Dragon fruit, sliced coconut, etc. Pick your flavors and go make some yogurt bowls for breakfast.
Pin It Here
Have you made yogurt breakfast bowls before? What are your favorite toppings to add to them?