This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeijerCoffeeCreamerBundle #CollectiveBias
During the Fall, it’s easy to give attention to cozy blankets, throws and Fall decorations for the living room, family room and bedroom. But what about the kitchen? It needs it’s very own Fall coziness since it’s the place where we spend plenty of time cooking, eating, chatting and making memories. Making the kitchen cozy does not mean going overboard with all kinds of stuff. It’s already the one area in the home that can become so easily cluttered with all the necessary food making gadgets and equipment. I like to stick to a couple simple, practical yet warm and welcoming ways such as making hot drinks for our family to enjoy.
A hot drink station is an absolute must in our kitchen during the Fall. The weather here gets very chilly and sometimes, windy at the same time. There is a reason it’s called “the windy city”. We love to warm up with hot drinks on those chilly mornings and evenings. I so enjoy making and drinking various coffee inspired drinks at home; mocha is on the top of the list. One of my husband’s and my favorite Fall traditions is to have a cup of coffee paired along with a slice or two of pie during the Fall evenings. That guy loves pie but he loves it best with coffee. As a stay-at-home mom, quietly enjoying a cup of coffee while the kids play in the early morning is my favorite. Sometimes I make a to-do list while I make sip.
Our little coffee station has always been such a help for easy coffee and coffee drink making. Everything is in one place; you can find my post here on how to create one. We’re keeping our Fall traditions ‘brewing’ by bundling up our coffee and creamer for Fall. This year, I’ve added Dunkin’ Donuts Original Ground Coffee and Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend K-Cups to our little coffee station. Dunkin’ Donuts is dedicated to providing a consistently smooth and delicious cup of high-quality coffee. The rich aroma throughout the house while it’s brewing is nothing short of wonderful!!!
It’s also available in a variety of formats, blends, and flavors, providing many different ways to experience the positive boost Dunkin’ Donuts coffee provides, whenever and wherever you want it. It makes me happy to hear my husband talk about brewing a cup before he leaves for work in the mornings. Sometimes he drinks it at home and other times, if he is running late, he takes it along with him. The K-Cups really come in handy for when he is hurrying out the door.
Pair Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee with Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half and you’ll have a really great combo for creating your coffee drinks at home. Creamer is a must whether I’m making a cup of coffee or mocha. Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half is extra rich and creamy and is the perfect addition to our morning or evening cup. It’s such a good way to savor the simple goodness of half & half, made with an extra rich blend of real milk and cream. It’s indulgence done right!! If you are a lover of all things pumpkin spice you’ll definitely want to try the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. It’s a creamy swirl of seasonal spice flavors inspired by pumpkin pie.
You too can keep your Fall traditions brewing in your own home by trying Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee along with your favorite creamer pairing. Right now, you can use mPerks from Meijers and save over $5 with these special offers:
- $0.75 off any Folgers coffee product (excluding Instant) – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1
- 5% off any Dunkin’ Donuts product – offer valid 10/15 – 12/2
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 32 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 48 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 Land O Lakes® Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1
Once you’ve bought your favorite combo, be sure to try my caramel mocha recipe. I made it using Dunkin’ Donuts Original Ground Coffee and Land O Lakes® Butter Cream Style Half and Half. You’ll be happy you did!!
Caramel Mocha Recipe – A Rich, Creamy & Tasty Fall Indulgence
- Brew 1 cup Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Ground Coffee or Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend K-Cups.
- Place a small saucepan over low heat. Add in brewed coffee, then mix in the cocoa until it is dissolved.
- Add in Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half, the 3 Tablespoons of caramel syrup, and a tiny dash of cinnamon (optional). Stir until dissolved and heated through.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Pour Mocha in a coffee mug. Clear coffee mugs like these show what is in the mugs. But any coffee mug will do.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with extra caramel syrup, then sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!! Seriously the best!!
Print this 4 x 6 recipe card by clicking here: Caramel Mocha Recipe
We truly enjoy this drink; it’s one of those we just can’t wait to dive into. Bring on the pie or some other Fall related dessert for a cozy delicious Fall treat!!
Here are 7 Simple Ways to add a touch of Fall to the Kitchen.
1.Bring in Nature: Nature is one of the easiest ways to add Fall to the kitchen – pinecones, branches, and Fall foliage are some of the top ones. They are easy to collect from the outside. In the past, we’ve collected pinecones and branches from trees around us. We now have a few trees in the backyard and more down our street that are pretty during the Fall. Last year, I clipped off so many branches of beautiful foliage from them. This year, though, the leaves don’t seem to be changing fast enough (I believe the constant changing of the weather has delayed the early change). So instead of pretty natural branches, I’ve used some faux foliage (from our storage) to add to the kitchen. If you have access to real foliage, use them.
2. Seasonal Fruit or Vegetable Display: A bowl of apples, pears, peaches or plums, some real pumpkins here and there, a couple of colorful squashes, etc. are all very good seasonal fruit and vegetables to display around the kitchen.
Fall Decor: A cute little dish towel, seasonal oven mittens, colorful bowls, and other decorative items can be used to add touches of Fall to the kitchen.
4. Wooden tools and Copper accents: Copper is a very warm and earth-toned color. It goes well with any color combination. It’s not necessary to go out and buy a bunch of copper accents if your kitchen decor has nothing to do with copper (takes discipline). However, I find that a few copper gadgets add a warm feel to the kitchen. Wooden tools and such as cutting boards, wooden spoons, salad bowls, etc. are all great for warming up the kitchen.
5. Baked Goods: Is there anything better than the smell of baked goods throughout a kitchen? It’s a good way to bring some coziness to the kitchen while creating an inviting atmosphere for family and friends to enjoy delicious Fall goodies.
6. Lighted Candles: The warm glow of a beautifully lighted candle on a chilly Fall day is just something beautiful. Choose a favorite Autumn scented candle and place it in an appropriate spot. Enjoy the warm glow as you go about prepping and cooking food. I also love to light a candle when the kitchen is all cleaned up before prepping for another meal.
7. Create a hot drink station
How else do you bring the coziness of Fall into your kitchen? What is your favorite Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee products? Share your ideas in the comments!!