Find some of my favorite Fall items for warmth, coziness, and skin care below. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
It’s the Fall season and with the changing leaves and cooler air, I like to think of a verse that speaks about God’s creation (Psalm 19:1 that the Heavens declare God’s glory). The leaves and the landscape show us that beauty! I also thought of some of the things I like to use during the Fall. We all tend to have those favorite things we like to pull out during the Fall don’t we? It’s those staples that we tend to use yearly. Thought I’d share some of my very favorites with you, moms. Of course, there are so many other items that I use during the Fall for various purposes. However, these few picks are what I tend to use most for personal warmth, coziness and skin care. If you are mom or just a woman who hasn’t figured out your favorite Fall things yet, I hope this post will give you a little help.
My Favorite Fall Things for Moms
Shop Some of My Favorite Fall Items by Clicking the Images or Links Below
- Blanket Scarf – Depending on where you are, the Fall weather can get pretty chilly. Sometimes, early snow hits. A blanket scarf can keep you warm.
- Knit Slouchy Beanie Hat – I must own about 10 of these hats (not really). But I do have a few different colors and have gotten some for each family member. They are cute and will keep your head warm.
- Tall Hunter Boots – We all love a good pair of boots for Fall right. I’ve always wanted to try a pair of Hunter boots.
- Long Sleeved Cardigan – A pair of Cardigan is a must-have moms – Throw it on over your outfits for the grocery, church, out with friends, or over your in the morning while having some coffee:) Just saying.
- Morning Pumpkin Mug – Well, this one is a given. You just need a mug for hot drinks ALL-The_Time!
- Coffee Mug with Handle – Heading out? Grab this Coffee mug with handles to keep your hot drinks warm as you are out.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – I love having Fractionated Coconut Oil to mix my DIY skin care products during the harsh cool weathers we do (especially when we were back in Chicago).
- Epsom Salts – I use Epsom Salts for face scrubs. See the recipe for my Pumpkin Spice Face Scrub here.
As mentioned above, there are so many other mommy care that I love using in the Fall but I wanted to highlight some of the staples. Taking a good vitamin, using Essential Oils for specific purposes, having a good jacket, etc. are all part of taking care of yourself during the Fall. I hope my few picks have helped in some ways as you too figure out what keeps you (personally, not your house) cozy, warm and helps you take care of yourself during these cooler months.
Share This Post
What are some of your personal Fall favorite things?
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).