This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I’ll receive a little compensation if you make a purchase through any of these links.
Storage, Organizers and Helpful Finds for the Home
I haven’t been out shopping much lately. But our house has been in need of a few organizers since we moved. When my husband offered to go shopping with me, I figured I’ll take the offer. I’ve been trying to just buy what is most needed. It’s not always easy to not buy things we don’t need because some items just looks so cute, right?
Here are a couple of my favorite finds for the week. Some of them have already been making such a difference in our home. I explain more about each one below.
Find Anyone of these for your home below by clicking on the links!
- Hanging Mail Organizer – Although we use a basket for our mail, I thought I would get this organizer to see if it would work better. It fits our little spot perfectly but I don’t know we’re dedicated enough to use it, yet.
- Woven Basket – I’ve been looking for a perfect little basket for our mail. We’ve been using a basket system for our mail for a while now where everything is placed in a basket and then my husband goes through it and throws out what we don’t need. But I wanted a basket that was small enough to fit on one of entryway tables since the one I currently have is just a tad bigger than what I would like. The big one just leaves room to add too much mail – the smaller the basket the better. No room for storing piles and piles of junk.
- Mason Ball Pint Jars – These jars are so great for organizing the kitchen – nuts, grains, granola, beans, all the opened things from small packages you don’t want spilling over. Use them in refrigerator to hold things such as left over coconut milk or pumpkin puree from a can. Use them in the bathroom to organize cotton balls, cutips, etc. Really, there’s no limit to what you can organize with Mason Glass Jars. It’s been a while since I bought some – I though I already had enough. But then I seem to have all these little random things in packages that needed a place in the kitchen cabinet. The jars keep them neat and fresh. I wrote them down on my list and finally remembered to buy a pack (they’re 16 oz and regular mouth in size).
- Colorful Cookie Sheets & Baking Pans – I found these at Home Goods and thought they would make a lovely addition to our metal baking pans. I do have one color (silver) type of baking pans and thought that I would just stick to that one color. Plus I didn’t think I needed anymore than we already have. But these colorful ones were so beautiful I thought maybe, just maybe be they’ll motivate me to make some delicious chocolate chips cookies. Can you just picture chocolate chip cookies in these lovely pans? But then I remembered that I always have to use a large baking pan or a round one for smaller things I wanted to bake. So that square pan will fulfill that need instead of a substitute. Find similar ones here.
- Wooden Step Stools for the kids bedroom and bathroom – If you have little kids, you know how important it is for them to have step stools to reach the bathroom sink or other spaces in your home. We have several of these little stools but our kids still cannot reach the bathroom sink and the clothes in their closet. I was searching for taller wooden stools and came across these at Home Goods. Find similar ones here.
Pin This Post Here
I hope you find something from my short shopping list that could benefit you in your own home.