Sweet Potato Soufflé or casserole is a great side dish to an Easter table, well that’s if you like Seer Potatoes. This post contains affiliate links for some Lovely bakeware below.
We love Sweet Potato Casseroles. I find that making a soufflé is similar to a casserole with just a few additional ingredients. It’s easy and can make a great addition to any holiday dish.
Sweet Potato Soufflé
- 5 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup milk (anyone you prefer)
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla (I use Mexican vanilla)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Dash cloves (optional)
- 1/2 Bag Marshmallows (optional)
- Cook sweet potatoes until tender but not too soft.
- Drain, peel, mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Add butter, Maple Syrup, milk, egg, Vanilla & spices. Mix until combined. Do not over mix or it will be too soggy.
- Divide mixture among baking dishes or pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from the oven. Add marshmallows. Bake an additional 5 mins until Marshmallows are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven. Allow soufflé to cool until ready to serve.
Shop Ramekins Below
Pin This Post
She looketh well to the ways of her household and eateth not the bread of idleness (Proverbs 31:27).