Make the Easiest Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls there ever was with just a can of biscuits and few more ingredients!
Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Do you love Pumpkin anything but not sure about the one in the can? I don’t blame you. But while you want to try your hand at home, no one really wants to go through this long process of making them right? Well, now you can make an easy version of canned rolls at home. Let me show you!
Using Canned Biscuit to Make Cinnamon Rolls
About 6 -7 years ago, during the Fall, I decided to try using canned biscuit dough to make quick Cinnamon Rolls. The were such a hit! They were very easy to make, turned out so beautifully, and tasted so delicious that it’s now become part of our family’s favorite recipes. Here’s the best part, you can make this for Fall, Christmas, Easter, . . . I mean, just about any holiday or time of year! Whoo-hoo! We love these quick Cinnamon Rolls on a slow weekend morning when we’re all home.
Pumpkin Frosting for Cinnamon Rolls
The frosting is flavored with a little Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Puree (optional). Adding Pumpkin Frosting to Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls rather than Plain Cream Cheese Frosting really brings out that gentle Fall flavor. Ah, so good. Hey, if you don’t think you’ll enjoy the pumpkin flavor, just make whatever frosting you enjoy on Cinnamon Rolls.
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls with Biscuits
What you need:
1 Can Biscuits (about 8)
For Filling: Mix everything except the butter
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Grounded Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1/4 Cup Butter Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
For Frosting: Use a mixer to mix in order:
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, softened
- Add in 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Add in 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Mix everything together until smooth. If you want the frosting to be even more spreadable, add in 1 more Tablespoon milk.
- Open Biscuit Can
- Take out biscuits and let them sit about 10 minutes to soften up a bit
- Roll out into a large rectangle for cinnamon rolls
- Spread with 1/4 cup softened butter
- Spread Pumpkin Puree
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Roll Filling
- Roll up
- Cut into rolls
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until slightly browned
- Remove from oven and cool about 4 to 5 mins.
- Frost with frosting.
- Note: if you frost right away, the frosting will melt. So allow the rolls to cool a little before frosting.
Pin This Post for Later
Wasn’t that easy? It’s definitely one of my favorite ways to make a quick batch of cinnamon rolls. Have you tried Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls before?
Leave a Reply